Whether its poop in a diaper, a dog fart, or me forgetting my deodarent here is the day in the life of a single mom, her son, and their dog.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

You know you are a breastfeeding mom when...

So I know that it has been a while since I've posted anything, but at this time in my life it is very difficult for me to find the humor in a lot of things. I realized though that finding things to post that are infact funny, really helps to keep my spirits up. It is getting really hard now to not want a cigarette. I quit after 6 years in January, and have had maybe the equivilent of one whole cigarette since then. So I am going to channel my cigarette cravings into blogs. So for a while there might be quite a few more.

For now lets see what I can come up with for a list of "You know you are a breastfeeding mom when"


1) You have told multiple strangers to kiss your ass when you get a dirty look

2) You have offered to show your entire boob to an older gentleman because you didn't want him to break his neck while walking away

3) If you are in the general area of a Fred Meyer and your baby is hungry you make a detour because your child needs to eat and they have couches in their furniture department! (Everytime I go to Boise I do this, that is why people see me there all the time haha! Hey its way more comfy then squeezing in the front seat of the car)

4) You sleep with your boobs flopped out of your shirt. Meaning you can wake up rolled on top of one, or pinching one in your armpit area.

5) You pick out your shirt for the day, not only because of how it looks, but how easy it will be to whip the girls out

6) Your bras have quick release latches

7) You have hosed down a part of your childs(or your friends child) body to help with a rash or pinkeye

8) Almost every member of your family has seen your boobs

9) You have to hold your boobs in the store because somebody else has a crying baby

10) You have had a complete stranger point out to you that your boobs are leaking right through your shirt

11) You can feed a baby, answer the phone, and cook dinner all at the same time

12) You get to look down at your baby eating, and feel the best bond ever

No comments:

Post a Comment