Whether its poop in a diaper, a dog fart, or me forgetting my deodarent here is the day in the life of a single mom, her son, and their dog.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Is this day really happening?

Today has just been a day from hell for me. Well the last three months have been a whirlwind, but it seems as though lately they are getting more difficult and emotional. Apparently that is what almost complete isolation does to a person.

Anyways, I loved the fact that Paxon let me sleep in until 10. And the first hour of my day was actually great. I had to call the vet because Guss(the dog) has been itching really bad lately, and he has allergies so I needed to know what I could do for him to make him more comfortable. So I pick up antibiotics for him that cost me $48!!! I give them to him, and then ten minutes later he vomits in my living room. But it is not only on the carpet, its on a onesie of Paxon's that was next to him, and on my notebook. Now the shirt and the carpet I am fine with. But this notebook is my life right now. It is hundreds of handwritten pages about EVERYTHING in my court case. It contains all of my notes and important information. Luckily the puke was only on the bottom and sides of the pages, so it wasn't completely ruined. But I wasn't about to keep using it.

I had to drive all the way into town through an almost white out snow storm, because I knew the roads were just going to get worse the next few days, and I have to get everything transferred to a new notebook before Monday.

It is interesting to me how just a few little mishaps can turn into a mild emotional breakdown. If it wasn't for Paxon, my mom, and my bestie Katie, I don't know how I would pull out of some of these.

On another note my child has been sleeping for an hour and a half, which he has not done in quite some time. I always miss him when he takes long naps. Its almost like I dont know what to do with myself.

Maybe I should get off of this thing and switch my laundry over. I know this was a boring post today, but I am really not myself. Tomorrow will bring more humor!! And my child is now awake thanks to the guy outside on his quad.

No comments:

Post a Comment