Whether its poop in a diaper, a dog fart, or me forgetting my deodarent here is the day in the life of a single mom, her son, and their dog.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Did you leave any water in the pool?

So tonight I took Paxon swimming, which we both love. Normally I pay $5.00 for the both of us at the Holiday Inn Express, but tonight there was a new guy, and he thought I was going to pay an extra $5.00 for my infant son, who btw sits on my lap or I'm holding the entire time, so its not like he takes up much room. He tried to tell me "well its $5 per person." I looked at him and mentioned how small this person was and that I've never been charged for him before. After me staring at him like he was absolutely stupid for a minute or so, he finally said OK, and let us go back.


Now this place usually keeps their pool at arctic temperatures. I think the pool itself is even colder than it was outside. Heated pool my butt. Luckily their hot tub is perfect Paxon temp, so that's usually where we hang out. Today must have been "trashy guest day" at the Holiday Inn.

Paxon and I are in there doin our thing, not bugging anybody, in our own little corner just hanging out. Well there is this family in the pool/hot tub too, and they were not the most svelte family, and they had four or five kids, I couldn't keep track of them because they were just everywhere. Their youngest was maybe 5 or 6, and that little brat kept JUMPING INTO THE HOT TUB. Now not only is it maybe three feet deep, but there's quite a few people in there, so he ended up splashing everybody including Paxon. I shook it off because I didn't feel it necessary to slap a strangers child just yet. But then the little sh*t kept doing it, and his parents said nothing! Who raises their children to be so rude these days? Don't people have any class? Finally after me turning my back to this rude child for the third or fourth time, his mother(quite a large woman as well) finally told him to stop, I think me giving her the look of "if you don't put a leash on your child we are going to play see how long it takes for the bubbles to stop".

Now that wasn't the only issue I had with these people. The dad had more hair on his back and chest than he did on his balding head, which by the way had quite a legit comb over, but just in the middle. For some reason, and I really do not want to know why, his wife felt it necessary to run her fingers through his back pubes. It took everything in my power to not vom in my mouth.

So this picture is dedicated to that family, for their rudeness and lack of class. I will award them "Trashy Family of the Week," and will remind you all 'IF THE SWIMSUIT DOESN'T FIT, DON'T WEAR IT!" because nobody wants to see the camel toe, hanger, or wedgie of anybody.



On the plus side tho, we returned home from the pool, and I got to have my favorite part of the day. Taking my nightly shower with Paxon and putting him to bed. He is so cuddly and sweet when he sleeps and some nights I wish I could just cuddle with him all night. But he cant fool me that bad, I know how that kid really likes to sleep. So now I will eat my thin mints, enjoy a few minutes of quiet, and go to bed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment