Whether its poop in a diaper, a dog fart, or me forgetting my deodarent here is the day in the life of a single mom, her son, and their dog.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Have Milk Will Travel

Number one super power that women have is the ability to lactate!

Let me tell you that tata sauce is some powerful stuff. Not only does it feed your baby, but it has powers of its own!

It helps keep your baby from getting sick by providing important antibodies.

It helps keep your baby from being obese in the future(America, we need all the help we can get)

Baby have a yucky red eye? Give a lil squirt right in there, and bam! Miracle treatment

Baby have a diaper rash? Give a lil squirt and bam! Fixes that too

Newborn have acne? Rub the tata sauce on his cheeks and bam! I think you get it now

 Now here is something that I find ridiculous. Here in the state of Idaho, there is NOT ONE law protecting breastfeeding mothers from the already set in place "public indecency" laws. So what this god forsaken state is telling me is that if someone doesn't like me feeding my son in public, I will be treated the same way as the creeper doing the helicopter with his wiener on the side of the road. How is that OK? Well let me tell you it is not. And that's not just because I know my boobs look way better than that psycho's crotch.

How is it that America has so sexualized boobs? Everyone is all about SAVING THE TATAS and educating people on breast cancer awareness, but has everyone forgotten the importance of the boob? They aren't here for guys to gaze at while we run, they aren't just for using as a shelf(if your like me anyways) , they are to feed our babies! And then hang past our belly buttons, but that's neither here nor there.

I love the fact that I do not have to spend hundreds of dollars on formula. I love the fact that if Paxon is hungry, I can just whip the girls out and give him some lunch. There's no bottles to wash or carry everywhere, granted some days my boobs do feel like an extra ten pounds to carry around. I LOVE the fact that I can wake up looking like my own version of Pamela Anderson or Dolly Parton. Granted I could do without going to bed with boobs like my mothers(love you ma).

So ladies, my point is this, if you have boobs, and they will lactate, allow your baby the pleasure to enjoy the sauce. Because there may not be anything more powerful than the deep connection you can get from having a stare off with your baby while they eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment