Whether its poop in a diaper, a dog fart, or me forgetting my deodarent here is the day in the life of a single mom, her son, and their dog.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The top 15

As I was driving to Boise and home yesterday, I thought it would be great to come up with 15 different names for the wonder that is breastmilk... So hold on tight here we go!

1. Breastmilk (its an obvious one, but hey that's what people call it!! Where is the fun?)

2. Tata Sauce (my fave, and also what we call it in my house)

3. Hot Toddy (another version of the tata sauce)

4. Tot Sauce(again shortened version of the tata sauce)

5. Boob Juice

6. Boobie Juice

7. Boob Beer (it's always on tap!)

8. Knocker Nectar ( I came up with this one the other night, and I almost peed my pants because I found it wonderful)

9. LaBamba Lager (thanks mom)

10. Mama's Milk

11. Titty Juice

12. The Milk Bar

13. Jug Juice

14. Hooter Hooch

15. Titty Tea


If you have any others please leave comments below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment